In 1952, Mr. and Mrs. Earl D. Hurst purchased a farm located along 272 in Manheim Township. Mom and Pop Hurst had a dream of serving their neighbors and friends by selling fresh products from their farm. A number of years later, after their family of ten children were raised, Mom and Pop’s dream became a reality. In 1974, they built and operated a small dairy store from which they sold fresh milk, eggs and produce. A few years later the Hurst Family decided to build a new store which was completed in 1979.
Since then, Oregon Dairy has undergone many changes. In 1986 a cafeteria was added to the store. With the continuing desire to serve their customers more efficiently, the Hurst Family saw the need to expand again. Consequently, in 1988 they enlarged the retail sales area of the store. In the spring of 1993, the cafeteria was changed into a family restaurant.
Take a Virtual Visit
Our Popular Products
Sharing Our News & Updates
2900 Oregon Pike, Lititz, PA 17543
(717) 656 - 2856